We're taking a break from marketing to immerse ourselves in all things fall. That is why we are sharing our favorite apple dessert with you: Caramel Apple Cheesecake. Tried and tested by Milana's family for years, you know it will be a good one. ;) Snag the recipe below!
- 1.5 cups of crushed graham crackers (original or cinnamon flavor)
- 1 package (14 oz) of caramels
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 3/4 cups of sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup of nuts, optional
- 4 packages of cream cheese, softened (8 oz, each)
- 4 cups of chopped apples (about 3-4 apples)
- 4 eggs
Make + Bake It:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix graham crackers and melted butter into a cheesecake pan.
- Next, take 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon and mix together. Save the rest of the sugar + cinnamon for later. Take the remaining sugar and cinnamon and beat into cream cheese until blended. Slowly, mix eggs into the cream cheese.
- Once everything is well-blended, pour mixture into the pan.
- Top the mixture with apples, nuts and the remaining sugar + cinnamon.
- Bake the cheesecake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake to add caramels to the mixture and put back into the oven to bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate the cheesecake for 4-6 hours.
Woofta! This recipe definitely takes some time to whip up, but it is worth the wait. However, if you want to skip making a cheesecake and go straight to eating one, head over to Breadico and snag their delicious Caramel Apple Cheesecake (pictured) from the shop! Mama Linda sure knows how to make anyone eat their apples. ;) Let us know if you try this delicious recipe. Happy baking!